Here's how to create a post:
- Login to the community.
- Click on the pencil icon in the top right corner of the black banner:
- Choose a content type - click on post:
- The post comprises of the Title, Introduction and the Content – all of which must be completed. Select an appropriate Channel, e.g. Behind the Paper or News.
- Add a poster image, which will be displayed at the top of the post, on the homepage, and in any social media sharing. Images less than 1MB work best.
- You can add photos by clicking on the image button, add as many as you like!
- You can add a video from any video hosting website, such as YouTube, by clicking on the video button and copying and pasting the embed code.
- Add hyperlinks by clicking on the link button.
- You can save a draft by clicking Save Draft and then return to the post later by clicking on My Posts in your avatar menu (underneath your photo). You will see a list of all your posts (drafts as well as published) and an Edit button next to each one.
- When you are ready to post, click Publish – but make sure to have selected today’s date, or the post will appear out of order on the homepage.
The post is now live on the Community site - congratulations!